What is your identity?
My identity is based on several things, these include things from sports, music, fashion and technology. On the collage I have included musical elements from Ed Sheeran, who i base my songs and style of playing guitar and singing on, and Coldplay, whose music I like and use elements of when performing and songwriting. I have included a guitar, as I enjoy playing guitar and also designing things to go on the guitars I already own, making them unique. There is also a piano, to reflect that I like to write songs and this is a good medium to do so. Sports-wise I have included one of my coaches, Michael Glenn who helps me on and off the pitch, a picture of David Silva, a player who I admire and try to emulate, Sunderland AFC and Hartlepool United FC, who I go and watch regularly as I support them. I have also included the Stadium Of Light, which is the Home of Sunderland AFC. For the fashion I have put on a picture of some Nike trainers, which I like to wear and match what I usually wear, and a pair of f50 Adi-Zeros, which are the boots i wear for football, when I play. I also put on an iPod Touch, Facebook and Twitter, which I use to communicate with friends and family and is what makes my communications relevant to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment